If you’re reading this page, it is likely that you have started to look for simple ways in which to make changes in important areas of your life.
YOU University’s All About Life Coaching is all about helping people make positive and real change in their lives.
Until I learned the Three Magic Secrets, my life was filled with fear, guilt and unacknowledged anger and resentment. I also had a really bad marriage and a dim view of my abilities and looks. Granted. I’m pretty extreme case but if they worked for me, they’ll certainly work for you.
The Three Magic Secrets will Reinvent YOU.
Here are some of the benefits of doing any of these programs:
- Stepping out of victimhood into your powerful Real Self.
- Gaining an effective tool for problem-solving and guidance.
- Learning how to incorporate this attitude into your life for more purposeful living.
- Being more creative.
- Having a lot more fun and less stress about yourself and others.
- Developing or further developing an objective Observer in yourself while deepening your experience of what a conscious change of attitude will bring to you.
- Learning to use gratitude as a tool. If used conscientiously, you can have anything you want.
- Knowing how to find real support in your life – the support of others who love you, value you and want the best for you.
It was 1980 and my life wasn’t working.
Here’s my experience – immortalized in story and internet movie:
Click on the “internet movie” link whether you want to purchase this personal development program or not. Enjoy it for free. It is an integral part of all the programs and will help you imagine your possibilities also.
- My marriage wasn’t working.
- I had no idea what I wanted to be “when I grew up” and thought I wasn’t good at anything.
- I felt lousy about myself and how I looked pretty much all the time.
- The only thing about my life I loved was my four kids and that was pretty much it.
Self-hatred and body and weight obsession got me to a 12-Step program where I was lucky enough to meet a very wise woman. She became my Wise Fairy God Mother. She taught me three sacred secrets that completely changed my life. I have been using them, living them and teaching them ever since.
- I now have a career I love and which makes use of my belatedly uncovered talents and gifts.
- I have a 27 year highly successful relationship.
- I feel good about myself and how I look every single day!
- Still love my kids and I’m very proud of who they are as adults and how I was able to grow in becoming a better and better parent.
I tell you all this, not to brag but to show you how profound the learning and use of the tools and exercises in these programs are.
Maia has recently published a new self-coaching program titled “Once Upon a Time There Was You: Three Magic Secrets to Finding Your Real Self”. I have watched the wonderful internet movie and seen the Tools and Study Guide. It is a beautiful and remarkable insight into finding one’s “light” amongst the “darkness” in one’s life. Maia takes one through a journey of the self by utilizing a three-step process of self-illumination to uncover the “hidden you.” I recommend this program to everyone, as we have all experienced a diminished light in our lives at some point in time. Angela Dee
Three Magic Secrets Reinvent YOU Program details:
- Includes two 15-minute sessions with a YOU University Coach – one at the very beginning of the program and one after you have completed the 8 self-guided sessions. Having these sessions with a coach is not required to do this program. It can easily be done by yourself.
- Your first session will be to meet your coach, receive the particulars of what to expect from the program and to answer your questions.
- In the second session your YOU University Coach will help you emphasize and retain what you have learned from this powerful personal development program.
- The link to each of the 8 self-guided lessons will arrive in your inbox every other day over a 15-day period.
- Lesson 1 & 2: Magic Secret #1 – Life Is a School Why are we here? What is our purpose on earth? The day someone said to me “life is a school” is the day life really started to have meaning for me. I have found that adopting this point of view has brought about the most revolutionary changes and learning on my journey to re-discovering my real self. The exercises in Lessons 1 and 2 are designed to expand your opportunities for self-discovery and provide the keys to meeting challenges that might otherwise elude you. They will give you ease with this point of view and a way to start practicing it immediately.
- Lesson 3: You’ll recall that Magic Secret #2, Friend In-Deed is the use of a Special Buddy in the form of a friend, a life coach, a therapist, 12-Step sponsor or any combination of those people who is there for you indeed (“Certainly!” “In-deed!” meaning an action performed consciously) while you go through this process of uncovering your Real Self. It is fundamental that you gain support from and be completely honest with at least one other person, and, in so doing, your passage on the road to authenticity will be greatly aided.
- Lesson 4 & 5: Magic Secret #3 is My Cup Runneth Over. When you just feel sad or afraid, are you stuck? You only feel stuck. Expressing gratitude is an amazing tool to move through these negative feelings. Staying stuck in negative feelings can affect our health and life adversely. Lot’s of great exercises to keep you feeling grateful.
- Lesson 6 – 8: You will have an opportunity to dig more deeply into connecting your life with these three magic and amazing tools for a better, more authentic and fulfilling life. Each of these lessons will guide you into seeing how your “original” self can benefit deeply from the Three Magic Secrets.
Page last updated on January 24, 2012 at 3:16 pm